Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Leopalace Hakata, you'll be centrally located in Fukuoka, within a 5-minute drive of Tochoji Temple and Kushida Shrine. This 4-star hotel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Canal City Hakata and 1 mi (1.7 km) from Hakata Machiya Folk Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 120 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a reception hall, and a vending machine.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Amu Plaza Hakata - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Jotenji Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sumiyoshi Shrine - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tochoji Temple - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kakueiji Temple - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Myorakuji Temple - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Shofukuji Temple - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Zenshoji Temple - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Ryuguji Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Mangyoji Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Hakata Machiya Folk Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Canal City Hakata - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Kawabatadori Shopping Street - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Yanagibashi Rengo Market - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Hakata Traditional Craft Center - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fukuoka (FUK) - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Saga (HSG-Ariake Saga) - 75 km / 46.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Leopalace Hakata is Fukuoka (FUK).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per day
- Refrigerator fee: JPY 0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Conference space
- -Vending machine
- -Reception hall
- -Year Built - 2007
- -Number of floors - 7
- -Total number of rooms - 120
- -Number of buildings/towers - 11
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms