With a stay at The Luigans Spa and Resort in Fukuoka (Higashi-ku), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Port of Hakata and Fukuoka Marine World. This 4.5-star resort is 9.7 mi (15.7 km) from Marine Messe Fukuoka and 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from Canal City Hakata.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 98 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and DVD players. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. 43-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including outdoor tennis courts, a fitness center, and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 18 km.Dining
Grab a bite at Lounge on the water, one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Fukuoka Marine World - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Port of Hakata - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Kinin Park - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Island City Central Park - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Kashiikaen Amusement Park - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Kashi Beach - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Kashiigu Shrine - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Kaizukakotsu Park - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Kyushu University - 12.5 km / 7.7 mi
Hakozaki Shrine - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Hakata Food and Culture Museum - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Higashi Koen - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Fukuoka Prefectural Office - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Marine Messe Fukuoka - 15.7 km / 9.7 mi
Hakata Port International Terminal - 16.1 km / 10 mi
The preferred airport for The Luigans Spa and Resort is Fukuoka (FUK) - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 20 years old. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
24-hour train station shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to September.
- Pool access available from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2020. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2600 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 530 per night
- Late check-in fee (amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 10500.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Television in common areas
- -Free area shuttle
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Children's pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Conference space
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 4
- -Picnic area
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free train station pickup
- -Luggage storage
- -Tennis on site
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible – no