With a stay at the b hakata, you'll be centrally located in Fukuoka, within a 5-minute drive of Canal City Hakata and Port of Hakata. This hotel is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Marine Messe Fukuoka and 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from Fukuoka Yafuoku Dome.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 175 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a vending machine.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Amu Plaza Hakata - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Sumiyoshi Shrine - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Jotenji Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kakueiji Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tochoji Temple - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Canal City Hakata - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Zenshoji Temple - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kawabatadori Shopping Street - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Mangyoji Temple - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Yanagibashi Rengo Market - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Hakata Machiya Folk Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Ryuguji Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Myorakuji Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Shofukuji Temple - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Hakata Traditional Craft Center - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fukuoka (FUK) - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Saga (HSG-Ariake Saga) - 74.6 km / 46.4 mi
The preferred airport for the b hakata is Fukuoka (FUK).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2020. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 700 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible – no