Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Sansuirou Ryokan in Yugawara, you'll be on a river, within a 10-minute drive of Lake Ashi and Atami Sun Beach. This 5-star ryokan is 12.2 mi (19.7 km) from Hakone Hot Springs and 8.7 mi (14 km) from Hakone Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 57 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. This ryokan also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and a ballroom.Dining
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and an elevator (lift). Event facilities at this ryokan consist of conference space and a meeting room. Free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Yugawara Tourism Hall - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Manyo Park - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Yugawara Seaside Park - 5.9 km / 3.6 mi
Yugawara Beach - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Hakone Kurakake Golf Course - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Izusan Jinja Shrine - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Nakagawa Kazumasa Museum of Art - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Hakone Ekiden Museum - 11.7 km / 7.2 mi
Atami Sun Beach - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Lake Ashi - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Hakone Karakuri Museum - 12 km / 7.4 mi
Hakone Sekisho - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Omiya’s Pinetree / Statue of Kanichi and Omiya - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Hakone Checkpoint Museum - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Jukkoku Pass - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
The preferred airport for Sansuirou Ryokan is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 106.7 km / 66.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please reserve with the correct number of people since this is a meal included plan.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Conference space
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Banquet hall
- -One meeting room
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Free valet parking
- -Number of floors - 9
- -Number of buildings/towers - 3
- -Total number of rooms - 57