Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The Prince Hakone Lake Ashinoko in Hakone, you'll be on a lake, steps from Lake Ashi and a 5-minute drive from Hakone Shrine. This 4-star aparthotel is 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from Hakone Kowakien Yunessun and 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from Hakone Open Air Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 134 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including hot springs, a spa tub, and a steam room. Additional amenities at this aparthotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the aparthotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lake Ashi - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hakone Komagatake Ropeway - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Kuzuryu Shrine - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Hakone Shrine - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Hakuryu Shrine - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Kofukuin Temple - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Hakone Pirate Ship - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Narukawa Art Museum - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Hakone Ropeway - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Hakone Checkpoint Museum - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Hakone Sekisho - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Hakone Karakuri Museum - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Hakone Ekiden Museum - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Hakone-en Aquarium - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Mount Kamiyama - 4.8 km / 3 mi
The preferred airport for The Prince Hakone Lake Ashinoko is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 170.3 km / 105.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note: the hotel offers roundtrip train station shuttle service at scheduled times:
Departure from Odawara station to the hotel: 11:30 AM; 2 PM; 4:10 PM.
Departure from the hotel to Odawara station: 10:30 AM; 1 PM; 3:10 PM. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 6:30 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking The "Twin Room Including Round Trip Shuttle" includes roundtrip shuttle service from/to Shinagawa Prince hotel and the hotel. The shuttle leaves Shinagawa Prince Hotel at 9:30 AM and arrives at the hotel at Noon. From the hotel, the shuttle leaves at 4 PM and arrives at Shinagawa Prince Hotel at 6:40 PM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 3080 and JPY 3850 for adults, JPY 1100 and JPY 3080 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Free wired Internet
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Reception hall
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of floors - 4
- -Total number of rooms - 134
- -Luggage storage
- -Steam room
- -Meeting rooms