When you stay at Hotel María Angola in Santiago, you'll be in the business district, within a 5-minute drive of Costanera Center and Palacio de la Moneda. This hotel is 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from University of Chile and 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Plaza de Armas.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 39 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Your room comes with a memory foam bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nescafé Theater of The Arts - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Sernatur - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Clinica Santa Maria - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Drugstore - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Plaza Baquedano - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Forest Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Vivo Panorámico - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Patio Bellavista - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
La Chascona - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Sculpture Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Chilean National Zoo - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Gabriela Mistral Cultural Center - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Lastarria District - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Pontifical Catholic University of Chile - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
National Museum of Fine Arts - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel María Angola is Santiago (SCL-Arturo Merino Benitez) - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage