Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel España, you'll be centrally located in Santiago, just a 3-minute walk from Plaza de Armas and 7 minutes by foot from Palacio de la Moneda. This historic hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from University of Chile and 4 mi (6.4 km) from Costanera Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, CARAMBA, for lunch, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Former National Congress - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Museum of Chilean Precolombian Art - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Plaza de Armas - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Metropolitan Cathedral - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
National History Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Santiago Town Square - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Santiago Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Palacio de la Moneda - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Templo de San Agustin - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Mercado Central - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Basilica de la Merced - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Forest Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Municipal Theatre of Santiago - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
University of Chile - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Torre Entel - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel España is Santiago (SCL-Arturo Merino Benitez) - 17.3 km / 10.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 5 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: USD 25 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 25 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage