Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Rent A Home Lyon, you'll be centrally located in Santiago, within a 15-minute drive of Palacio de la Moneda and Plaza de la Constitucion. This hotel is 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from San Cristobal Hill and 3.1 mi (4.9 km) from Santiago Town Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 74 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens. Your room comes with a memory foam bed. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment.
At Rent A Home Lyon, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Meet other guests and eat at the complimentary reception. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Airport shuttle fee: CLP 19840 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: CLP 7440.0 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- -One meeting room
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Free reception
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property