Sheraton Santiago Hotel and Convention Center
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Sheraton Santiago Hotel and Convention Center in Santiago, you'll be connected to the convention center, within a 15-minute drive of Palacio de la Moneda and Plaza de la Constitucion. This 4.5-star hotel is 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from San Cristobal Hill and 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Santiago Town Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 379 air-conditioned rooms featuring fireplaces and flat-screen televisions. Your Select Comfort bed comes with premium bedding. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Enjoy the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this hotel, which also features outdoor tennis courts and a 24-hour health club. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can get around on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 50 km.
Enjoy international cuisine at El Jardin Coffee Shop, one of the hotel's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Santiago? This hotel has 7575 square feet (704 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Contact the property in advance to get details. The indoor pool at this property will be closed for maintenance on Mondays from now to December 31, 2018.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CLP 9.652 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CLP 7240 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CLP 7240 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: CLP 35000 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: CLP 13000 per day
- Pet fee: CLP 50000 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CLP 33.785 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 14 February 2018 until further notice. The following areas are affected:
- Swimming pool
- One of the swimming pools
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Outdoor pool
- -Indoor pool
- -Business center
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Children's pool
- -Free grocery shopping service
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Spa services on site
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -24-hour health club
- -Supervised childcare/activities
- -Babysitting or childcare
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Ski-in/ski-out access