A stay at Courtyard Marriott Aksarben Village places you in the heart of Omaha, within a 5-minute drive of Baxter Arena and University of Nebraska-Omaha. This hotel is 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from University of Nebraska Medical Center and 6.7 mi (10.7 km) from Henry Doorly Zoo.Rooms
Stay in one of 134 guestrooms featuring Smart televisions. Complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and a picnic area.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with American cuisine at The Bistro, a bistro which features a bar/lounge. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Omaha? This hotel has facilities measuring 1350 square feet (122 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Baxter Arena - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Elmwood Park Golf Course - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Elmwood Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
University of Nebraska-Omaha - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Omaha Community Playhouse - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Kountze Planetarium - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Memorial Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Omaha VA Medical Center - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
University of Nebraska Medical Center - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Ralston Arena - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Gerald R. Ford Birthsite and Gardens - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Joselyn Castle - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Milt's Golf Center - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
St. Cecilia Cathedral - 6 km / 3.8 mi
Westroads Mall - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Omaha, NE (OMA-Eppley Field) - 22.3 km / 13.8 mi
Omaha, NE (MIQ-Millard) - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
The preferred airport for Courtyard Marriott Aksarben Village is Omaha, NE (OMA-Eppley Field).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 12 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per stay
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -One meeting room
- -Swimming pool
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1350
- -Fully fenced
- -Shared microwave
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Outdoor furniture
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Conference space size (meters) - 122
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Uncovered parking
- -Pool hoist on site
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available