Hacienda Hato Verde
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Latacunga, Hacienda Hato Verde is in the mountains, within a 15-minute drive of Malteria Plaza and House of the Marquis of Miraflores. This bed & breakfast is 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Monserrat Mills Cultural Center and 4.1 mi (6.5 km) from Nautical Ignacio Flores Park.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 10 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring fireplaces. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include complimentary bottled water and a turndown service, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a garden. Additional amenities at this Colonial bed & breakfast include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a fireplace in the lobby. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Stop by the bed & breakfast's restaurant, Hacienda Hato Verde, for dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM - 12:30 PMTo make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Airport shuttle service is available on request during limited hours. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. For arrivals after 7:30 PM, please contact the hotel in advance. Details are provided in the confirmation email received after booking via this website.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 3 years old and younger are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 100.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Free self parking
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Smoke-free property
- -Coffee/tea in common areas