Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Quality Hotel Aracaju in Aracaju, you'll be connected to the convention center, within a 10-minute drive of Aracaju Oceanarium and Riomar Shopping Center. This 4-star hotel is 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from Aracaju Municipal Market and 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Aracaju Old Train Station.
Make yourself at home in one of the 111 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Restaurante Kaju, a restaurant which specializes in international cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. A complimentary continental breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Aracaju? This hotel features 4304 square feet (400 square meters) of event facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 57.5 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 3.00 per accommodation, per night
- 10 percent destination fee will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Spa services on site