Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Providing excellent short or long term accommodation to both business travelers and visitors, Oaks Aspire sets a new benchmark for contemporary studio, one and two bedroom apartment accommodation.
This modern apartment hotel’s facilities include a gym, lap pool, sauna and spa, meeting and business facilities, broadband access, and more.
Ideally located in the centre of Ipswich’s eclectic Central Business District and close to the city’s burgeoning corporate hub, Aspire combines contemporary style and technology with spectacular views of the parklands and the river.
Whether you are visiting for business or leisure, you are perfectly positioned to access all that Ipswich has to offer.
Photo ID and a $75 Credit Card pre-authorisation will be required upon check in. Cash is not an acceptable form of bond payment when staying with Oaks Hotels & Resorts. All credit/debit card payments made will incur a 1.5% card transaction fee.
Car parking spaces are limited and bookings are essential – please call the hotel directly to book.
To access Oaks Aspire’s car park
· Prior to accessing the car park please visit reception to collect your access key to undercover parking.
· There is free parking available on West Street and Mary Street that can be used while collecting key.
· Once access key has been collected swipe the access key in front of the key swipes located on the Ground Level.
· Proceed to the car park on Basement levels (B1-B4) or Upper levels (U1-U4)
· All hotel guests are required to park in car parks that are marked in red with ‘Hotel Guest’ displayed on the wall. Failure to park in these zones and/or clearly display your validated parking slip on the dash may result in your car being towed at the owner’s expense.
- -Luggage storage
- -Non-smoking property
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Outdoor pool (unheated)
- -Gym / Fitness Facilities
- -BBQ facilities
- -Dry cleaning / Laundry service
- -Onsite parking (free)