Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Mercure Angra dos Reis, you'll be centrally located in Angra dos Reis, walking distance from Piratas Mall and close to Jair Carneiro Toscano de Brito Stadium. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Anil Beach and Santa Luzia Pier.
Make yourself at home in one of the 142 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a sauna.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Restaurante, a restaurant which specializes in international cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 5:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. This hotel is currently in transition to the Mercure brand. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 10 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 55 for adults and BRL 55 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- 10 percent destination fee will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Children's pool
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Steam room
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -24-hour front desk
- -Outdoor pool
- -Pool umbrellas