Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Pousada Porto Imperial, you'll be centrally located in Paraty, a 4-minute drive from Jabaquara Beach and 9 minutes from Historic Center. This pousada is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Paraty Beach and 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from Sono Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 43 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LED televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a steam room. Additional features at this Colonial pousada include complimentary wireless Internet access, shopping on site, and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The pousada also offers room service (during limited hours). Meet other guests and eat at the complimentary reception. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nossa Senhora das Dores Church - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Puppet Theater - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Pontal Beach - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Historic Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Church of Our Lady of the Remedies - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Our Lady of the Rosary and Saint Benedict Church - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Matriz Square - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Cathedral Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Paraty House of Culture - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Chapel of Saint Rita - 1 km / 0.7 mi
Space Theatre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Bandeira Square - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Defensor Perpetuo Fort Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Paraty Beach - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Paraty Wharf - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The preferred airport for Pousada Porto Imperial is Rio de Janeiro (GIG-Galeao - Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl.) - 244.4 km / 151.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the pousada prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 5 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Laundry facilities
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Free reception
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of floors - 2
- -Number of buildings/towers - 3
- -Total number of rooms - 43
- -Year Built - 1804
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Steam room
- -Beach towels