Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at ECO Lifestyle & Lodge (formerly Sea-U Guest House) in Bathsheba, you'll be on the beach, within a 15-minute drive of Bathsheba Beach and Huntes Gardens. This beach guesthouse is 9.3 mi (15 km) from St. Nicholas Abbey and 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from Bottom Bay Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 individually decorated guestrooms. Rooms have private patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this Colonial guesthouse include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the guesthouse's coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include laundry facilities and a library. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 7 PM 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Guests booking their stay in Barbados during the Year of Culinary Experiences may visit www.re-discover.com/evouchers.php using the code YOCE2018 to receive a discount voucher for listed restaurants around the island. This offer is subject to availability and special terms and conditions.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: USD 13 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 40 per vehicle
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 2.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free self parking
- -Beach towels
- -Smoke-free property