Located in Mumbai (Nariman Point), Trident, Nariman Point Mumbai is within a 10-minute drive of Gateway of India and Wankhede Stadium. This 5-star hotel is 2 mi (3.1 km) from Mohammed Ali Road and 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Crawford Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 555 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club and an outdoor pool. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite at Verandah, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Mumbai? This hotel has facilities measuring 16243 square feet (1509 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Air India Building - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Brabourne Stadium - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Mantralaya - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Eros Theater - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
National Gallery of Modern Art - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Colaba Causeway - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Maharashtra State Lawn Tennis Association - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Wankhede Stadium - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Fashion Street Market - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Rajabai Tower - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Flora Fountain - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Bombay High Court - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Jehangir Art Gallery - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Bombay Stock Exchange - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The preferred airport for Trident, Nariman Point Mumbai is Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl. Airport (BOM) - 27.1 km / 16.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property Please note: A complimentary child bed is provided for 1 child over 8 years old and less than 12 years old staying in a room with a parent. For 2 children between 8 and 12 years an additional room is necessary at a discounted rate.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa. Customers may be requested by the property to provide documentation of recent travel history (such as showing passport immigration stamps) and/or complete a health declaration. This property requires that all guests have the Aarogya Setu mobile application on their phone. Guests will be asked to present the mobile application at the time of check-in.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 1500 for adults and INR 750 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: INR 1000 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 1000 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: INR 1000 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 4611.00 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Free valet parking
- -Meeting rooms
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Conference space size (feet) - 16243
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1509
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking