Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Mumbai (Nariman Point), Trident, Nariman Point Mumbai is steps from Marine Drive and a 2-minute drive from Gateway of India. This 5-star hotel is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Mohammed Ali Road and 4.4 mi (7.2 km) from Haji Ali Dargah.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 555 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite at Verandah, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Mumbai? This hotel has facilities measuring 16243 square feet (1509 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Marine Drive - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Air India Building - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
National Centre for the Performing Arts - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Brabourne Stadium - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Mantralaya - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Eros Theater - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Cooperage Ground - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Colaba Causeway - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Maharashtra State Lawn Tennis Association - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Wankhede Stadium - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Rajabai Tower - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Flora Fountain - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Bombay High Court - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Jehangir Art Gallery - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The preferred airport for Trident, Nariman Point Mumbai is Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 28.6 km / 17.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa. Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 1500 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: INR 1000 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 1000 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: INR 1000 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 4611.00 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Outdoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Free valet parking
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Year Built - 1974
- -Number of floors - 23
- -Total number of rooms - 555
- -Conference space size (feet) - 16243
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1509
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms