With a stay at Trident, Nariman Point Mumbai in Mumbai (Nariman Point), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Mohammed Ali Road and Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum. This 5-star hotel is 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from Haji Ali Dargah and 10.4 mi (16.8 km) from Bandra Kurla Complex.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 555 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite at Frangipani, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Mumbai? This hotel has facilities measuring 16243 square feet (1509 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Air India Building - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
National Centre for the Performing Arts - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Brabourne Stadium - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Veer Nariman Road - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Mantralaya - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Eros Theater - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Cooperage Ground - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
National Gallery of Modern Art - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Colaba Causeway - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Maharashtra State Lawn Tennis Association - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Wankhede Stadium - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Rajabai Tower - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Flora Fountain - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Bombay High Court - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Jehangir Art Gallery - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
The preferred airport for Trident, Nariman Point Mumbai is Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 27 km / 16.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 1500 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: INR 1000 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 1000 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: INR 1000 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 4611.00 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Free valet parking
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 16243
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1509
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel