Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Waters Edge Shoreside Suites in Ucluelet, you'll be on the waterfront, within a 5-minute drive of Wild Pacific Trail and Little Beach. This beach hotel is 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Amphitrite Point Lighthouse and 16.9 mi (27.3 km) from Pacific Rim National Park Reserve.Rooms
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 50 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring fireplaces. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies. Kitchens are outfitted with full-sized refrigerators/freezers, stovetops, and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a fireplace in the lobby, and a picnic area.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Clayoquot Sound - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Huu-Mees-Ma-As Native Art Gallery - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Ucluelet Aquarium - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Ucluelet Big Beach - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Wild Pacific Trail - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Little Beach - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Terrace Beach - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Fletchers Beach - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Amphitrite Point Lighthouse - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Wya Welcome Centre - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Pacific Rim Visitors Centre - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Wickaninnish Beach - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Wickaninnish Interpretive Center - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Rainforest Trail - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
Spruce Fringe Trail - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Comox, BC (YQQ-Comox Valley) - 210.5 km / 130.8 mi
Tofino, BC (YAZ) - 25 km / 15.5 mi
The preferred airport for Waters Edge Shoreside Suites is Comox, BC (YQQ-Comox Valley).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 19 years old.
The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 9 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 25.00 per pet, per day
- Late check-in fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Business center
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Computer station
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Private beach nearby
- -Direct access to private beach
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel