With a stay at Grand Hotel Tremezzo in Tremezzina, you'll be next to a golf course, just a 4-minute walk from Villa Carlotta and 13 minutes by foot from Cadenabbia Ferry Terminal. This 5-star hotel is 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from Lake Lugano and 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Villa del Balbianello.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 90 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Bathrooms feature bathtubs or showers, bidets, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary bottled water.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools and an outdoor tennis court. Additional amenities at this Beaux Arts hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with Italian cuisine at La Terrazza, one of the hotel's 4 restaurants. Relax with a refreshing drink from the bar/lounge or one of the 2 poolside bars. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Villa Carlotta - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Cadenabbia Ferry Terminal - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Villa Melzi Gardens - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Bellagio Port - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Villa Melzi - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Lido di Lenno - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Villa Serbelloni - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
San Giacomo Basilica - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
San Martino Church - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Branch of Lecco - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
La Punta Spartivento - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Villa del Balbianello - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Sacro Monte di Ossuccio - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Spiaggia Lerai - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Menaggio Beach - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.) - 79.5 km / 49.4 mi
Lugano (LUG-Agno) - 37.1 km / 23 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Hotel Tremezzo is Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to September.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 31 March, EUR 0.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 31 October, EUR 3.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 55 for adults and EUR 27 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Multilingual staff
- -Computer station
- -Shopping on site
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Full-service spa
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Arcade/game room
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Number of outdoor pools - 2
- -Electric car charging station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Number of restaurants - 4
- -Golf cart
- -Number of poolside bars - 2
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Outdoor furniture
- -Couples/private dining
- -Private picnics
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Designer stores on site
- -Golf caddy
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Indoor pool
- -Tennis on site
- -Meeting rooms
- -Food and water bowls
- -Wheelchair accessible parking