Located in Gaya Island, Bunga Raya Island Resort & Spa is on the boardwalk and convenient to Tunku Abdul Rahman Park and Sapi Island. This 5-star resort is within the vicinity of Mamutik Island and Pantai Pulau Mamutik.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 48 air-conditioned rooms featuring DVD players and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a sauna. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and wedding services.Dining
Grab a bite at Pantai Grill, one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Gaya Island? This resort has facilities measuring 2000 square feet (186 square meters), including a meeting room. A ferry terminal shuttle is available for a surcharge.Attractions
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tunku Abdul Rahman Park - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Sapi Island - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Mamutik Island - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Pantai Pulau Mamutik - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Kota Kinabalu Waterfront - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Kota Kinabalu Central Market - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
KK Esplanade - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Anjung Samudera - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Local Fruits Market - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
KK Plaza - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Suria Sabah Shopping Mall - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Warisan Square - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Oceanus Waterfront Mall - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Wisma Merdeka - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
The preferred airport for Bunga Raya Island Resort & Spa is Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.) - 12 km / 7.4 mi.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property is accessible by boat. Boat transfers are available from Jesselton Point ferry terminal, Kota Kinabulu to Gayana, Gaya Island. There are four scheduled departures. The boat departs from Jesselton Point ferry terminal at 1:30 PM and 3 PM (free), and 6 PM and 10:30 PM (MYR 50 per person); and from the resort at 9 AM and 11 AM (free), and 1 PM and 4 PM (MYR 50 per person).
For other departures, guests will need to hire a private charter boat. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours in advance of arrival to arrange boat transfers. Contact information is provided on the booking confirmation email.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.This property is located in Tunku Abdul Rahman Park. A mandatory park conservation fee of MYR 20 per adult, MYR 15 per child ages 6-17, and MYR 10 for children ages 5 and under is payable per entry. For local residents, the amount is reduced to MYR 5 per adult and MYR 3 per child ages 6-17.
- -Wedding services
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Free breakfast
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free reception
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -One meeting room
- -Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Marina on site
- -Beach sun loungers
- -On private beach
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach towels
- -Picnic area
- -Free beach cabanas
- -Conference space size (feet) - 2000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 186
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Rooftop terrace