Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Sellersburg, Travelodge by Wyndham Sellersburg is within a 15-minute drive of Muhammad Ali Center and KFC Yum Center. This motel is 9.4 mi (15.2 km) from Louisville Slugger Museum and 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from Riverfront Plaza Belvedere.
Make yourself at home in one of the 93 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 10 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- -One meeting room
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Free self parking
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Express check-in
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas