Located in Concord, Days Inn by Wyndham Concord is a 3-minute drive from Concord Pavilion and 12 minutes from Pixieland. This motel is 6.7 mi (10.9 km) from Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Concord and 7.5 mi (12 km) from Sunvalley Shopping Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 32 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Additional features at this Mediterranean motel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Days Inn by Wyndham Concord. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Newhall Community Park - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Concord Pavilion - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Markham Regional Arboretum - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Contra Costa Canal Trail - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Todos Santos Plaza - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Pixieland - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Ruth Bancroft Garden - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Gardens at Heather Farm - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Concord - 10.9 km / 6.7 mi
Castle Rock Park - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
The Veranda - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Sunvalley Shopping Center - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Pittsburg Delta View Golf Course - 12.5 km / 7.7 mi
Broadway Plaza - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Lindsay Wildlife Museum - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.) - 53 km / 32.9 mi
Concord, CA (CCR-Buchanan Field) - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Hayward, CA (HWD-Hayward Executive) - 60.6 km / 37.7 mi
Napa, CA (APC-Napa Valley) - 51.1 km / 31.8 mi
The preferred airport for Days Inn by Wyndham Concord is Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance