Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
DoubleTree by Hilton Spokane City Center is centrally located in Spokane, a 1-minute walk from Spokane Convention Center and 10 minutes by foot from River Park Square. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Knitting Factory and 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Riverfront Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 375 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Spencer's, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Spokane? This hotel has facilities measuring 21000 square feet (1951 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Spokane Convention Center - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
INB Performing Arts Center - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Looff Carousel - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Great Northern Railway Depot Clocktower - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Spokane Falls SkyRide - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The United States Pavilion - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Huntington Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Eastern Washington University - Riverpoint Campus - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
River Park Square - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Mobius Children's Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Spokane Symphony - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Spokane Public Library - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Riverfront Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Flour Mill - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Interplayers Theatre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Spokane, WA (SFF-Felts Field) - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Spokane, WA (GEG-Spokane Intl.) - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Spokane City Center is Spokane, WA (GEG-Spokane Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Airport shuttle service is available on request from 4 AM to midnight. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 18 for adults, USD 6 and USD 12 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 7.95 per night (3-device limit, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 7.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20.00 per room (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 20.00 (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: USD 18.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 24.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 35.00 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD $50.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per night
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed during the winter:
- Swimming pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Year Built - 1974
- -Number of floors - 13
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1951
- -Number of meeting rooms - 16
- -Conference space size (feet) - 21000
- -Total number of rooms - 375
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)