Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Antananarivo, Carlton Hotel is in the historical district, within a 15-minute walk of Mahama Sina Stadium and Musee d'Art et d'Archeologie. This 5-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Ambohitsorohitra Palace and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Musee Andafivaratra.
Make yourself at home in one of the 171 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Head straight for the casino, or wait for that lucky feeling while you enjoy one of the other recreational opportunities, such as a nightclub and a health club. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and a hair salon.
Grab a bite at Oasis de Tana, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Antananarivo? This hotel has 8170 square feet (759 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. If you are planning to arrive after 3 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MGA 57800 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MGA 74000 per person (one-way)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MGA 8000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Children's pool
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Hair salon
- -Shopping on site
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Poolside bar
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Health club
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Outdoor pool
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas