Located in Mammoth Lakes, Shilo Inn Suites - Mammoth Lakes is within a 5-minute drive of Mammoth Lakes Welcome Center and Mammoth Mountain Ski Resort. This hotel is 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from Mammoth Mountain and 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from Convict Lake.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 72 guestrooms featuring microwaves and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include separate sitting areas and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, ski storage, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Mammoth Lakes? This hotel has 600 square feet (56 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mammoth Hospital - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Mammoth Lakes Welcome Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Edison Theater - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Mammoth Ski Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Mammoth Mountain Ski Resort - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Sierra Star Golf Course - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tamarack Cross Country Ski Center - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Top of the Sierra Interpretive Center - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Crystal Lake Trailhead - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Mammoth Mountain - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Mammoth Consolidated Mine - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Minaret Vista - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Hot Creek Fish Hatchery - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Hot Creek Geological Area - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Convict Lake - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
The preferred airport for Shilo Inn Suites - Mammoth Lakes is Mammoth Lakes, CA (MMH-Mammoth Yosemite) - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Seasonal Road Closure Notice: HWY 120 (Tioga Pass) generally closes for the winter from late October through late June. Daily closures can also occur during periods of inclement weather in spring and fall. The Eastern entrance to Yosemite National Park is located 45 minutes from Mammoth Lakes. Yosemite's Eastern Gate or Tuolumne Meadows is not accessible when Tioga Pass is closed. All other Yosemite National Park entrances are open year round. Guests are advised to check local road conditions/closures before travel with the California Department of Transportation at www.dot.ca.gov or by calling 800-427-7623.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- One child 13 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 20 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Free breakfast
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Ski storage
- -One meeting room
- -Steam room
- -Swimming pool
- -Vending machine
- -Lockers available
- -Conference space size (feet) - 600
- -Conference space size (meters) - 56
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Children's games
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby