Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Rodeway Inn Wildwood Inn places you in the heart of Mammoth Lakes, within a 5-minute drive of Mammoth Hospital and Mammoth Lakes Welcome Center. This hotel is 1 mi (1.7 km) from Sierra Star Golf Course and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Edison Theater.
Make yourself at home in one of the 32 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include complimentary newspapers and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Seasonal Road Closure Notice: HWY 120 (Tioga Pass) generally closes for the winter from late October through late June. Daily closures can also occur during periods of inclement weather in spring and fall. The Eastern entrance to Yosemite National Park is located 45 minutes from Mammoth Lakes. Yosemite's Eastern Gate or Tuolumne Meadows is not accessible when Tioga Pass is closed. All other Yosemite National Park entrances are open year round. Guests are advised to check local road conditions/closures before travel with the California Department of Transportation at www.dot.ca.gov or by calling 800-427-7623.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to November.
- Pool access available from 10 AM to 10 PM.
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pet fee: USD 20 per accommodation, per night
- Early check-in fee: USD 35.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 35.00 (subject to availability)
- In-room safe fee: USD 1.50 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed during the winter:
- Swimming pool
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas