Teton Mountain Lodge and Spa - A Noble House Resort
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Teton Mountain Lodge and Spa - A Noble House Resort in Teton Village, you'll be near ski lifts, just a 5-minute walk from Jackson Hole Mountain Resort and within a 5-minute drive of Teton Range. This 4.5-star resort is 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from Jackson Hole Historical Society and Museum and 12.4 mi (20 km) from Jackson Town Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 145 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this resort, which also features 5 spa tubs. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at Spur Restaurant, a restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar and dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Teton Village? This resort has 6000 square feet (557 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Airport shuttle service is available during limited hours. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 15 per night
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: 7.7 percent of room rate
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Fitness center access
- Ski storage
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Self parking
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 01 November and 24 November.
- -Conference space
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Babysitting or childcare
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Ski storage
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa services on site
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Steam room
- -Wedding services
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free self parking
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Indoor pool
- -Outdoor pool
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Ski-in/ski-out access