Hotel San Felipe Plaza
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Cartagena (Cartagena Walled City), Hotel San Felipe Plaza is within a 15-minute walk of Puerta del Reloj and San Felipe de Barajas Castle. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from San Pedro Claver Church and Convent and 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from Jaime Moron Stadium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 55 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, housekeeping is provided daily, and you can request rollaway/extra beds.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Restaurante, a restaurant which specializes in local cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Please note: This property does not have hot water. Guests with questions can contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Business center
- -Luggage storage
- -Smoke-free property