Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Estelar Playa Manzanillo - All Inclusive in Cartagena, you'll be 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Playa Manzanillo and 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from La Boquilla Beach. This 4-star resort is 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from San Felipe de Barajas Castle and 11.2 mi (18.1 km) from Puerta del Reloj.
Make yourself at home in one of the 192 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and an outdoor tennis court. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon. Guests can get to nearby shops on the complimentary shuttle.
This resort is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy international cuisine at Buffet La Palapa, one of the resort's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the beach bar or the poolside bar. Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 80000 per person (roundtrip)
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 8412.00 per person, per stay
- -Children's pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Hair salon
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Free shopping center shuttle
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Poolside bar
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Health club
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Beach bar
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Beach towels
- -Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Outdoor pool