Les Lezards Bed & Breakfast
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Les Lezards Bed & Breakfast places you in the heart of Cartagena, within a 15-minute walk of Puerta del Reloj and San Felipe de Barajas Castle. This family-friendly bed & breakfast is 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from San Pedro Claver Church and Convent and 5 mi (8.1 km) from Jaime Moron Stadium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LED televisions. Your Tempur-Pedic bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages. Additional features at this bed & breakfast include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Take advantage of the bed & breakfast's 24-hour room service. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to noon.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is complimentary (available 24 hours).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Pet fee: COP 20 per pet, per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- -Full-service spa
- -Free WiFi
- -Babysitting or childcare
- -Concierge services
- -Free airport transportation - pickup
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Coffee/tea in common areas