Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Regatta Cartagena in Cartagena (Bocagrande), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Puerta del Reloj and San Pedro Claver Church and Convent. This beach hotel is 3.1 mi (4.9 km) from San Felipe de Barajas Castle and 7.2 mi (11.5 km) from Jaime Moron Stadium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 115 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Your Tempur-Pedic bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Free valet parking is available onsite.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Breakfast fee: COP 17.500 per person (approximately)
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Beach towels
- -Reception hall
- -Free valet parking