Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Resorts World Genting - Awana Hotel in Genting Highlands, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Genting Strawberry Leisure Farm and Genting Skyway. This 4-star resort is 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from Genting Highlands Theme Park and 21.2 mi (34.2 km) from Batu Caves.
Make yourself at home in one of the 410 guestrooms featuring minibars. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary bottled water.
While the golfer in the family is out on the course, try one of the other recreational amenities offered, such as outdoor tennis courts or an outdoor pool. This resort also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services. Spending a day of fun is easy with the complimentary theme park shuttle.
Grab a bite to eat at Flavours Cafe, one of the resort's many dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and 3 coffee shops/cafés. Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. There is no front desk at this property. There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. The Genting Highlands Theme Park will be closed for renovation until further notice. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: MYR 5 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: MYR 25 per night (rates may vary)
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: MYR 100 per stay
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed on New Year's Eve (31 December):
- Swimming pool
- -Conference space
- -Fitness facilities
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free theme park shuttle
- -Free casino shuttle
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Poolside bar
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Golf course on site
- -Conference center
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Outdoor pool