Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Bóvedas de Santa Clara Boutique Hotel places you in the heart of Cartagena, within a 15-minute walk of Puerta del Reloj and San Pedro Claver Church and Convent. This 4-star hotel is 1.2 mi (2 km) from San Felipe de Barajas Castle and 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from Jaime Moron Stadium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 18 air-conditioned rooms featuring microwaves and minibars. Your memory foam bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a spa tub or take in the view from a terrace. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Spa tub
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free wired Internet
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Swimming pool
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (free)