Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hilton Gdansk, you'll be centrally located in Gdansk, just a 4-minute walk from Gdansk Crane and 11 minutes by foot from Neptune's Fountain. This 5-star hotel is 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from Sopot Beach and 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Polish Post Office Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 150 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bathrobes. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch, dinner, or brunch at the hotel's restaurant, Mercato, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Gdansk? This hotel has facilities measuring 6458 square feet (600 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Swietojanska Street - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Gdansk Crane - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Polish Post Office Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
SS Soldek - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Mariacka Street - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
National Maritime Museum in Gdansk - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Archeological Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Market Hall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
St. Hyacinth Tower - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
St Nicholas Church - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Polish Baltic Philharmonic - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
St Catherine’s Church - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Royal Chapel - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Tower Clock Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Royal Route - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Gdansk is Gdansk (GDN-Lech Walesa) - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PLN 75 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: PLN 100 per night
- Pet fee: PLN 125 per pet, per stay (maximum PLN 125 per stay) plus PLN 400 one-time cleaning fee
- Rollaway bed fee: PLN 150 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: PLN 2.22 per person, per night
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed from 17 December 2018 to 21 December 2018 (dates subject to change):
- Swimming pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Indoor pool
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Meeting rooms
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Number of floors - 5
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Year Built - 2010
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Total number of rooms - 150
- -Conference space size (meters) - 600
- -Conference space size (feet) - 6458