Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Charleston Santa Teresa Cartagena in Cartagena (Cartagena Walled City), you'll be a 3-minute walk from San Pedro Claver Church and Convent and 8 minutes by foot from Puerta del Reloj. This 5-star hotel is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from San Felipe de Barajas Castle and 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from Jaime Moron Stadium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 87 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPads and LCD televisions. Cable programming and MP3 docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a steam room. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite at Harry Sasson Restaurant, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Cartagena? This hotel has 2626 square feet (244 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 7 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 30 and USD 35 for adults, USD 30 and USD 35 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20 per vehicle (one-way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 117.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 117.0 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: USD 4 per person, per night
- In-room safe and safe insurance
- -Conference space
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Poolside bar
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Steam room
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference center
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Express check-out
- -Express check-in
- -Outdoor pool
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas