With a stay at Chateau Mont Sainte Anne in Beaupre, you'll be connected to the convention center, just steps from Mont Sainte-Anne. This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Le Grand Vallon Golf Club and Jean Larose Falls.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 211 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature hair dryers and bathrobes.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this resort, which also features 2 spa tubs. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy local cuisine at Bistro Nordik, a restaurant where you can take in the garden view, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: CAD 16 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Children's pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Ski-in/ski-out access
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Arcade/game room
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Ski passes available
- -Number of spa tubs - 2
- -Ski storage
- -Steam room
- -Picnic area
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking