Located in Derby, Best Western Premier East Midlands Airport Yew Lodge Hotel is in a rural location, within a 15-minute drive of Loughborough University and Ashby de la Zouch Castle. This 4-star hotel is 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from University of Nottingham and 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from Nottingham Cathedral.Rooms
Stay in one of 113 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Marco's New York Italian, a restaurant which specializes in Italian cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Derby? This hotel features 9247 square feet (859 square meters) of event facilities. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
University of Nottingham Sutton Bonington Campus - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Rushcliffe Golf Club - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Donington Park Racing Circuit - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Loughborough University - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Charnwood Museum - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
John Taylor Bellfoundry Museum - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Loughborough Town Hall - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Elvaston Castle Country Park - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
St Mary and St Hardulph Church - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Melbourne Parish Church - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Melbourne Hall - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Elvaston Castle - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Nottingham Trent University Clifton Campus - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Jubilee Wood Country Park - 13.1 km / 8.2 mi
Prestwold Hall - 15 km / 9.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
East Midlands (EMA) - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Nottingham (NQT) - 23.7 km / 14.7 mi
The preferred airport for Best Western Premier East Midlands Airport Yew Lodge Hotel is East Midlands (EMA).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of We Care Clean (Best Western) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 12 for adults and GBP 6 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 12 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self parking fee: GBP 8.00 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Steam room
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Train station drop-off (surcharge)
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Electric car charging station
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of meeting rooms - 10
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Conference space size (meters) - 859
- -Conference space size (feet) - 9247
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available