When you stay at Old Hall Hotel in Buxton, you'll be next to a golf course, just steps from Buxton Opera House and 3 minutes by foot from Pavilion Gardens. This golf hotel is 10.4 mi (16.8 km) from Peak Cavern and 10.5 mi (16.8 km) from Speedwell Cavern.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 38 guestrooms featuring DVD players and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as complimentary newspapers and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services. This hotel also features a television in a common area and a banquet hall.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at The Old Hall, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Buxton Opera House - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
St Ann's Well - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
The Crescent - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Pavilion Gardens - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Buxton Museum and Art Gallery - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Poole's Cavern - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Cavendish Golf Club - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Peak Practice Golf Driving Range - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Peak District National Park - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Chestnut Centre Otter, Owl and Wildlife Park - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Deep Dale Nature Reserve - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Dale Head - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Derbyshire Dales National Nature Reserve - 15.7 km / 9.7 mi
Peak Cavern - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
Peveril Castle - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
The preferred airport for Old Hall Hotel is Manchester (MAN) - 35.1 km / 21.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: GBP 3.00 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 20 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Reception hall
- -Pro shop
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Handrails in hallways