Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Elina Hotel Apartments, you'll be centrally located in Rethymnon, within a 10-minute drive of Fortezza Castle and Town Beach. This family-friendly aparthotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Rethymnon Town Hall and 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Kara Mousha Pasha Mosque.
Make yourself at home in one of the 33 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Your Select Comfort bed comes with premium bedding. 32-inch LED televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
Satisfy your appetite at the aparthotel's coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 17 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve nearby private parking. Please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. The front desk is open during the following times:Monday - Saturday: 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 3 per hour (rates may vary)
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 01 October to 30 April:
- Swimming pool
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-out
- -Outdoor pool
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Children's pool
- -Offsite parking reservations required
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers