With a stay at Britannia Coventry Hill Hotel in Coventry, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of National Exhibition Centre (NEC) and National Motorcycle Museum. This hotel is 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from Coventry University and 5.6 mi (8.9 km) from Ricoh Arena.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 192 guestrooms. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and you can also request cribs/infant beds (complimentary).Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, The Seasons Restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 8 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and an elevator. This hotel has 8 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
West Orchards Shopping - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Coventry Transport Museum - 5.2 km / 3.3 mi
Lady Godiva Statue - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Coventry Cathedral - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
St Mary's Guildhall - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
University of Warwick - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Coventry University - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Ricoh Arena - 8.9 km / 5.6 mi
National Motorcycle Museum - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Kenilworth Castle - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
National Exhibition Centre (NEC) - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Resorts World Birmingham - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Pendigo Lake - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
The Bear Grylls Adventure - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Arbury Hall - 12.9 km / 8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Birmingham Airport (BHX) - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Coventry (CVT) - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
East Midlands (EMA) - 68.7 km / 42.7 mi
The preferred airport for Britannia Coventry Hill Hotel is Birmingham Airport (BHX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 10.00 and GBP 15.00 for adults, GBP 5.00 and GBP 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 25 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Tennis on site
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Banquet hall
- -Conference center
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Reception hall
- -Number of meeting rooms - 8