With a stay at North Stafford Hotel Town Centre in Stoke-on-Trent, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Trentham Gardens and The Potteries Museum and Art Gallery. This hotel is 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from Keele University and 15.9 mi (25.5 km) from Alton Towers.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 80 guestrooms. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers, and both cribs/infant beds (complimentary) and rollaway/extra beds (complimentary) are available on request.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a banquet hall.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Six Towns, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 8 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. This hotel has 9 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Staffordshire University - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The Potteries Museum and Art Gallery - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Regent Theatre - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Potteries Shopping Centre - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Britannia Stadium - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Royal Stoke University Hospital - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Gladstone Pottery Museum - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Trentham Gardens - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Parkhall Country Park - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Loomer Road Stadium - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Vale Park - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Trentham Monkey Forest - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Keele University - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
St Giles Catholic Church - 15.5 km / 9.7 mi
Rudyard Lake - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
The preferred airport for North Stafford Hotel Town Centre is Manchester (MAN) - 60.9 km / 37.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's policy is to accept bookings only from essential travelers (including NHS, police, army and fire brigade members). Guests must present validation of essential travel during check-in. Health screenings Guests may be subject to health screenings for COVID-19 at the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 10.00 and GBP 15.00 for adults, GBP 5.00 and GBP 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 5 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 25 per stay)
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Banquet hall
- -Number of meeting rooms - 9
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible parking