With a stay at Quality Inn University Area in Cortland, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of State University of New York-Cortland and Cortland Country Music Park and Campground. This hotel is 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from Cascades Indoor Waterpark and 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from Greek Peak Mountain Resort.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 56 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.Dining
At Quality Inn University Area, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cortland Country Music Park and Campground - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Cortland Beer Company - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
1890 House Museum - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
State University of New York-Cortland - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Homer Center for the Arts - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Shipwreck Golf Amusement Center - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Elm Tree Golf Course - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Cascades Indoor Waterpark - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Greek Peak Mountain Resort - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Tompkins Cortland Community College - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Skaneateles Lake - 22.3 km / 13.9 mi
Song Mountain Resort - 22.4 km / 13.9 mi
Fillmore Glen State Park - 23.3 km / 14.5 mi
Otisco Lake - 28.4 km / 17.6 mi
Sapsucker Woods Sanctuary - 32.7 km / 20.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Ithaca, NY (ITH-Tompkins Regional) - 30.5 km / 19 mi
Binghamton, NY (BGM-Greater Binghamton) - 61.9 km / 38.5 mi
Cortland, NY (CTX-Cortland County) - 4.8 km / 3 mi
The preferred airport for Quality Inn University Area is Ithaca, NY (ITH-Tompkins Regional).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Masks are required in public areas.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Choice) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 20 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 0.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Handrails in stairways