Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Residence Inn by Marriott Halifax Downtown, you'll be centrally located in Halifax, steps from Neptune Theatre and Halifax World Trade and Convention Centre. This eco-friendly hotel is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Discovery Centre and 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Public Gardens Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 92 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Your bed comes with premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with double sofa beds. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 37-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a fireplace in the lobby, and a picnic area.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café, or stop in at the grocery/convenience store. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held on select days. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Halifax? This hotel features 904 square feet (84 square meters) of event facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Neptune Theatre - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Halifax Waterfront Boardwalk - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Halifax World Trade and Convention Centre - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Discovery Centre - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Royal Artillery Park - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Eastern Front Theatre - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Spring Garden Road Memorial Public Library - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
St. Paul's Anglican Church - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Halifax Court House - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
St. Mary's Cathedral Basilica - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Scotiabank Centre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Grand Parade - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Maritime Museum of the Atlantic - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
St Mathew's United Church - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Halifax City Hall - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
The preferred airport for Residence Inn by Marriott Halifax Downtown is Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.) - 32.8 km / 20.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 24.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: CAD 27.00 per night
- Pet deposit: CAD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Free wired Internet
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free reception
- -Smoke-free property
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Vending machine
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Picnic area
- -Conference space size (meters) - 84
- -Conference space size (feet) - 904
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free grocery shopping service
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage