With a stay at Quality Inn in Annapolis, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of U.S. Naval Academy and Westfield Annapolis Mall. This hotel is 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from Chesapeake Bay Bridge and 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from Annapolis City Dock.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a vending machine.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Naval Health Clinic - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
U.S. Naval Academy Golf Club - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Sandy Point State Park - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Anne Arundel Medical Center - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Hammond-Harwood House - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Chesapeake Bay Bridge - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Westfield Annapolis Mall - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
U.S. Naval Academy - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
William Paca House - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
St. John's College - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Annapolis City Dock - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Ego Alley - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Maryland State House - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Peters Cove - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) - 32.9 km / 20.4 mi
Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton) - 35.6 km / 22.1 mi
Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State) - 55.9 km / 34.8 mi
College Park, MD (CGS) - 45.7 km / 28.4 mi
Easton, MD (ESN-Easton - Newnam) - 55.9 km / 34.7 mi
The preferred airport for Quality Inn is Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Choice) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator