With a stay at Coastal Inn Halifax in Halifax, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Bayers Lake Business Park and Halifax Shopping Centre. This eco-friendly hotel is 5.9 mi (9.6 km) from Halifax Waterfront Boardwalk and 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from Dalhousie University.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 64 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. LCD televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and complimentary weekday newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Halifax? This hotel has facilities measuring 2486 square feet (231 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bayers Lake Business Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Long Lake Provincial Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Exhibition Park - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Halifax Mainland Common Park - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Chocolate Lake Beach - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Mont Blanc Anchor Site - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Halifax Shopping Centre - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Clay Cafe Paint Your Own Pottery Studio - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Sir Sandford Fleming Park - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Goodwood Family Golf Centre - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Fort Needham Memorial Park - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Indian Lake Golf Course - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Halifax Central Common Park - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Museum of Natural History - 8 km / 5 mi
Mount Saint Vincent University - 8.1 km / 5 mi
The preferred airport for Coastal Inn Halifax is Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.) - 37.1 km / 23.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Only bookings from non-local guests are accepted. Guests whose residence is within 18 mi (30 km) of the property will not be allowed to check in. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 50.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: CAD 150.00 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 10.00 per accommodation, per night (maximum CAD 50.00 per stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -One meeting room
- -Conference space size (feet) - 2486
- -Conference space size (meters) - 231
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking