Candeo Hotels - The Hakata Terrace
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Candeo Hotels - The Hakata Terrace places you in the heart of Fukuoka, within a 15-minute walk of Tochoji Temple and Kushida Shrine. This 4-star hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Hakata Machiya Folk Museum and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Fukuoka Asian Art Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 29 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and premium TV channels provides entertainment. Conveniences include desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and an elevator (lift).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests booked in a Breakfast Included rate receive a boxed, to-go breakfast. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 300 and JPY 1000 per person (approximately)
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Smoke-free property
- -Shared microwave