Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Nishitetsu Inn Fukuoka in Fukuoka (Tenjin), you'll be steps from Fukuoka Akarenga Cultural Center and Suikyo Tenmangu Shrine. This hotel is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Acros Fukuoka Symphony Hall and 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Chuo Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 266 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and in-room massages.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.
At Nishitetsu Inn Fukuoka, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. Scaffolding may be viewed from guestroom windows. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 1030 per person (approximately)
- -One meeting room
- -Free WiFi
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free wired Internet