With a stay at Nishitetsu Inn Fukuoka in Fukuoka (Tenjin), you'll be steps from Fukuoka Akarenga Cultural Center and Suikyo Tenmangu Shrine. This hotel is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Acros Fukuoka Symphony Hall and 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Kihinkan Public Hall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 266 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a vending machine.Dining
At Nishitetsu Inn Fukuoka, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Fukuoka Akarenga Cultural Center - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Suikyo Tenmangu Shrine - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Acros Fukuoka Symphony Hall - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Kihinkan Public Hall - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Chuo Park - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Fukuhaku Deai Bridge - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Suzaki Park - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
IMS Building - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Rainbow Plaza - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kawabatadori Shopping Street - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Fukuoka Asian Art Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Hakata Riverain - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Port of Hakata - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Shintencho Arcade - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Fukuoka Anpanman Children's Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fukuoka (FUK) - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Saga (HSG-Ariake Saga) - 77.5 km / 48.2 mi
The preferred airport for Nishitetsu Inn Fukuoka is Fukuoka (FUK).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Scaffolding may be viewed from guestroom windows.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2020. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 1250 per person (approximately)
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free wired Internet
- -One meeting room
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible – no