With a stay at President Hotel Hakata, you'll be centrally located in Fukuoka, within a 5-minute drive of Marine Messe Fukuoka and Canal City Hakata. This hotel is 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from PayPay Dome and 1 mi (1.5 km) from Hakataza Theatre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 197 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.Amenities
This hotel has 12 floors in 1 building and offers designated smoking areas.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Kanon serving guests of President Hotel Hakata. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Jotenji Temple - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Tochoji Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Myorakuji Temple - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Amu Plaza Hakata - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kakueiji Temple - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Shofukuji Temple - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Zenshoji Temple - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Ryuguji Temple - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Mangyoji Temple - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Hakata Machiya Folk Museum - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Kawabatadori Shopping Street - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Hakata Traditional Craft Center - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Canal City Hakata - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kushida Shrine - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Sumiyoshi Shrine - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for President Hotel Hakata is Fukuoka (FUK) - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2020. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 900 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 800 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible parking