Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Fukuoka (Hakata-ku), Hakata Nakasu Washington Hotel Plaza is within a 10-minute walk of Canal City Hakata and Fukuoka Anpanman Children's Museum. This hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Hakataza Theatre and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Port of Hakata.Rooms
Stay in one of 247 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Sanjusangendo serving guests of Hakata Nakasu Washington Hotel Plaza. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kawabatadori Shopping Street - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Mangyoji Temple - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Zenshoji Temple - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Hakata Traditional Craft Center - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Reisen Park - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Fukuoka Asian Art Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Hakata Riverain - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Hakata Machiya Folk Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Kushida Shrine - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kakueiji Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Fukuoka Anpanman Children's Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Hakataza Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Ryuguji Temple - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Canal City Hakata - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Tochoji Temple - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 639.5 km / 397.4 mi
Fukuoka (FUK) - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Saga (HSG-Ariake Saga) - 77.5 km / 48.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hakata Nakasu Washington Hotel Plaza is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2020. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 1250 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage