Heiwadai Hotel Otemon
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Fukuoka (Chuo-ku), Heiwadai Hotel Otemon is within a 10-minute drive of Ohori Park and Fukuoka Art Museum. This hotel is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Tochoji Temple and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Fukuoka Asian Art Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 55 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as coffee/tea makers and blackout drapes/curtains.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access.
At Heiwadai Hotel Otemon, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Onsite parking must be reserved prior to check-in.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Self parking fee: JPY 700 per night
- Nearby parking fee: JPY 200 per hour
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk